Discussion about Guild Vault, Raiding, and Games on The Horizon.
I’m not much of a writer, so I’m not going to even try and pretend I could fake it. I’m going to cut straight to the point.
Good news all around on the guild vault front. Were positive across the board in terms of credits received vs. credits spent. Take a look at last week’s expenses:
The math for those of you not keeping track is 243,182 credits withdrawn and over 1,205,100 credits deposited. For a net profit of 961,918 credits last week!
The week before that had similar profit but to a smaller degree. Now if this trend continues we have a few options ahead of us and a poll will be coming up for you to choose where we head.
- Expand the current weekly allowance for every guild member to 120,000-240,000 credits.
- Allow Every Member the ability to withdraw credits directly from the bank. This would help out the less fortunate members.
- Save up for the 3,500,000 Credits needed for the next cargo bay.
- Donate 25%-75% of every week’s excess to guild events. These would be used for prize money.
- A mix and match of any of the above.
There have been some rapid changes with our raiding. We’ve lost a few tanks and a few healers. This puts us at worst with a full 8 man group. The problem arises from all of our conflicting schedules. Now a post is going to come up on the forums where we are all going to vote on days we are willing to raid and the time slot for that day. The goal here is to find 2 days out of the week to raid with both raids giving everyone in the guild a chance to raid.
Games on The Horizon
We have a few of us preparing for a few different games. Let’s talk about some games coming out in the next 6 months that some of our members are looking forward too.
- Diablo 3 is less then a month away with a release date of May 15th.
- Guild Wars 2 is expected to launch in the next 2-3 months.
- X:Rebirth has a very broad release date of 2012.
Now what does this mean about TOR? Diablo and X:Rebirth are a different breed of game altogether and shouldn’t conflict too much. Guild Wars 2 has no subscription which implies both being playable without any extra finical burden.
But I’m not a fortune teller and at the moment only 3 of our members are interested in it. So at this point we just have to wait and see.
That concludes all the information I had to post. I’ll be posting those polls in delayed order. First one up is the Raid Schedule. After that poll has finished we’ll hit up what to do with all that money in the guild vault.